Hi, I’m Assaf Kamil, Founder and CEO of Wiseman Software, Cloud Development Expert, Entrepreneur and Senior Instructor at InterBit Training.
Assaf is a Cloud and web applications development architect with extensive experience in architecture, design and implementation of complex web applications over the cloud, distributed systems and desktop applications.
Introducing new and advanced development methodologies for cloud development.
During recent years, Assaf has acted as both the CEO of Wiseman Software, a boutique software consulting company specializing in cloud development over AWS, and as the leading founder of the cloud computing startup Madeyoum, specializing in online video creation. Nominated among the leading 100 startups in Amazon’s AWS Challenge 2011 competition, Madeyoum was backed by the Israeli Chief Scientist.
Wiseman Software is a leading group of top-notch consultants, architects and developers, offering complex cloud and web application development services. We are consulting to startups and software companies looking to implement their technology over the cloud, with special focus on building robust, scalable and high-availability services.
- Architecting, designing and implementing complex web applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google App Engine, using Java with Spring and Hibernate and PHP with Zend Framework.
- Implementing robust, high-availability and scalable web infrastructure services such as high-available web servers deployments (Tomcat and Apache), multi-zoned and replicated MySQL databases, high availability message queue systems using RabbitMQ and more.
- Mastering oAuth 1.0/2.0 and integration with leading storage providers (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and social networks (Facebook, Youtube).
- Introducing Cloud-First, comprehensive methodology for web application development over the cloud.
- Lecturing in development courses for leading software companies, ranging from beginners to advanced programming skills.