Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL course begings with an introduction to PL/SQL and proceeds to list the benefits of this powerful programming language. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures.
- Declare PL/SQL variables.
- Manage PL/SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
- Understand and influence the PL/SQL compiler and manage dependencies.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, focusing on stored procedures and functions.