Maintaining Elasticsearch in Production
This 1-day course is aimed at developers and operations people who need to be able to maintain Elasticsearch clusters in production. In this course you will learn about the various parts that make up a cluster, how it operates, and many do’s and don’ts learned by experience over the years.
The goal of this course is to make sure you can maintain a stable cluster regardless of the load you put on it.
- Performance, sizing, scaling out and multi-tenancy
- Designing the right cluster topology
- How to monitor the cluster health
- Understand the various configurations behind the cluster
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Integration with clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)